Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coyote Card

At the beginning of this fall semester I was surprised by a very generous donation/scholarship. When I asked what I needed to do to receive the scholarship, I was told I just needed to write a thank you card! Of course I was going to write a thank you card! Some wonderful individual or organization (the scholarship was anonymous)gave me enough money to pay for two semesters of books and the tuition that was due after financial aid. I could not give this person/organization just any thank you card! No! They deserved the better than that. This is the card I sent them. They might not know it but its one of a kind and I won't ever cut this design again- that is how very grateful I am to them. Thank you kind and wonderful person/organization!

No comments: